Customer Support Engineer
Based in the Netherlands, Spain and India, Rojo works globally to build connected enterprises. We specialise in systems integration, API management and data analytics. Our partners are industry leaders such as SAP, SnapLogic, and Splunk. In addition to consultancy services, we build innovative software to enrich our partner platforms and offer managed services to take total ownership of operations.
The Rojo Managed Services team brings our customers extra capacity and peace of mind with real-time monitoring, error reporting, troubleshooting and active performance improvements. It is our job to make sure our customers get integrated and stay integrated. Every day we try to avoid incidents from happening, and when they occur, we try to provide a sustainable solution as soon as possible. Every day there is another puzzle to solve. Do you want to join our team of puzzlers and help us solve the next challenge?
What do you need to succeed
3+ Years’ experience within an IT Software Development Company
- Passionate about technology and/or programming
Professional English and at least one other European language
- A strong customer service mindset
- Ability to work according to procedures and best practices
- Capable to work in a diverse, global team that runs 24/7
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Familiarity with basic integration concepts (e.g. APIs, Service Oriented Architecture, ESB)
- Basic Programming experience
- We need some flexibility as we provide service 24/7, therefore we work in shifts, during the day and evening.
- Working experience with JIRA service desk or similar solutions
Additional Desired skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of any integration platform (like SAP PI, SAP PO, SnapLogic, Dell Boomi, Apache Camel, etc.)
Analytical skills to identify patterns and improvement opportunities
What do we offer?
Training and mentoring to support your professional development
- A multi-disciplinary role with the opportunity to manage your own path of success
Training will be provided remote, and at times in our offices in Spain and the Netherlands
Does that spark your interest? Apply now with your resume in English and a short motivation letter!