Enterprise Integration Architect
Rojo Consultancy works globally for Fortune 500 helping them become truly digitally connected enterprises. Many of them run their business processes on several platforms and have hybrid system landscapes. They use the world's best ERP, CRM and Software as a Service (SaaS) such as SAP, Salesforce, Coupa, ServiceNow, Amazon WS and many more to name. With the ever-increasing demand for speed and innovation, new applications are added to their system landscapes, making integration a vital component in any enterprise in the digital space
Rojo specializes in systems integration, API management and data analytics. We are partners with industry leaders such as SAP, SnapLogic, and Splunk. In addition to consultancy services, we build innovative software to enrich our partner platforms and offer managed services that support the entire enterprise integration lifecycle.
We are currently looking for integration consultants that are passionate about integration and understand what it takes to deliver TOP quality integration solutions to our clients and partners. You have an eagle-eye for identifying the integration challenges and the ability to translate those same business challenges into the best integration solutions. You can listen and stay calm under pressure and can be the linking pin between business and IT. You have seen integrations in different shapes, sizes and colours, you can integrate any to any, either on-premise or cloud. You advise our clients about the best integration strategies based on best practices, analysts recommendations and architecture patterns.
Last but not least, to be successful in this position we expect you to apply your strong consultancy & integration skills. Part of your responsibilities is to support the different developing teams during the entire lifecycle of an interface, from requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and handing over to operational support.
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Integration Consultants to join our team. The ideal candidate has:
- Strong knowledge of integration principles and consultancy skills to be able to translate business to IT requirements.
- Hands-on experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (at least PI 7.1, PI 7.3, PI 7.4, and PO 7.5).
- Extensive experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Integration Suite or Cloud Integration (CPI)
- In depth technical, functional, and architectural expertise in integrating SAP products with non-SAP applications using different technologies such as but not limited to; ALE-IDocs, EDI, RFC, XI, HTTP, IDOC, JDBC, File/FTP, SOAP, Mail, REST, JMS using SAP XI/PI/PO or CPI.
- Expert level on Programming User Defined Function UDF in Message Mapping, Lookup implementation in UDF or standard functions: RFC Lookup, SOAP Lookup, and JDBC Lookup, Proficient on ccBPM and RWB.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, WS-RM, Service-Oriented architecture SOA, NWA, iFlow, NW BRM, and BPM. Strong experience using NWDS for development.
- Connectivity using ABAP Proxies: Inbound Proxy and Outbound Proxy.
- Solid middleware knowledge and web service skills.
- Good understanding of REST API and Web Services.
- Experience integration with main SAP backend systems (SAP ERP, S/4HANA , S/4HANA Cloud)
- Extensive experience with integrating 3rd party applications using Rest based services.
- Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in the software.
- Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Provided pre-and post-production deployment support end to end.
- Proven experience with full life cycle Integration implementation or rollout projects
- Demonstrated experience with deliverables planning, client facing roles and high pace environments.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Experience using SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP Cloud Integration, Boomi or SnapLogic.
- Quick Learner and adapt to the new tools and technologies and evaluate their test applicability.
- Team Player with good technical, analytical, communication skills and client-driven mindset.
- A bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform.
- Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications;
- Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations.
- At least five years of previous experience in a similar role.
Additional desired skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or a related field
- Experience with any API Management Platform
- Experience with any other non-SAP iPaaS. Example: Boomi, SnapLogic, Apache Camel, etc.
- Good understanding CI/CD concepts
- Speak and write English fluently
- Affinity with any integration platform/software like Boomi, SAP Cloud Integration, or SnapLogic is desirable
What we offer:
- A remote position to begin with (but we’d love to have you at the office when it’s safe to do so!);
- Competitive salary and secondary employment benefits.
- Young, energetic and dynamic teammates;
- Working in an international and fast-moving environment.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and expand your career