(Medior) Enterprise Integration Developer - Java
Pune, Mahārāshtra, IndiaTechnology
We are looking for you
Do you describe yourself as a mastermind of the unfixable? You thrive on the adrenaline of cracking the uncrackable code. You are passionate about creating the extraordinary and believe that you have found your calling to develop and build a better future.
If you answered yes, we would love to meet you.
About the team and your role
In this role, you will be expected to deliver software-related solutions and will be responsible for taking client specifications and translating them into technical design. You will be required to work with integration technologies and platforms (like SAP, SnapLogic, etc.) – training will be provided.
You will also take full ownership of the end-to-end development activity (Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Deployment) and create documentation for the solution and perform maintenance.
You will have the opportunity to get responsibilities in consulting like ensuring development deadlines, assisting the clients in implementation tasks, and mentoring junior developers.
Example projects you will be working on:
- Creating a ServiceNow Accelerator for SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Splunk Accelerator for SAP On-Premises
- Create SharePoint online Accelerator for SnapLogic Integration Platform
What is Rojo all about
Rojo Consultancy works globally for Fortune 500 helping them become truly digitally connected enterprises. Many of them run their business processes on several platforms and have hybrid system landscapes. They use the world's best ERP, CRM, and Software as a Service (SaaS) such as SAP, Salesforce, Coupa, ServiceNow, Amazon WS, and many more to name. With the ever-increasing demand for speed and innovation, new applications are added to their system landscapes, making integration a vital component in any enterprise in the digital space.
Rojo specializes in systems integration, API management, and data analytics. We are partners with industry leaders such as SAP, SnapLogic, and Splunk. In addition to our consultancy services, we build innovative software to enrich our partner platforms and offer managed services that support the entire enterprise integration lifecycle.
What do you need to succeed?
- 4-7 years of experience within an IT Software Development Environment in Java programming
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Experience working with an IDE, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Experience in working with Maven, JUnit, Log4J
- Knowledge of Apache Camel framework is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins
- Comfortable with the code quality and vulnerability assessment tools like SonarQube, Grype
- Experience with Web Services and API technologies (REST, SOAP, OAuth, SSL)
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes
- Quick Learner and adapt to the new tools and technologies
- Team Player with good technical, analytical, communication skills and friendly
- A bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform
- Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications
- Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability
- Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations
Additional Desired skills:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in English.
- Affinity with any integration platform/software like Boomi, SAP Cloud Integration, or SnapLogic is good to have.
What do we offer?
- The chance to gain work experience in a dynamic and inspiring environment and launch your career
- Plenty growth opportunities while working in a high energy and fun environment
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects with colleagues who are genuinely proud of their contribution
- Training and mentoring to support your professional development with a yearly education budget
- International atmosphere with Multicultural environments (+- 20 nationalities)
- Several well-being and team-building activities
- A global, inclusive and diverse working climate within a world conscious organization
- Plus, other exciting benefits specific to each region.
Rojo is committed in achieving diversity & inclusion in terms of gender, caste, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, pregnancy, or other status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
No one fits a job description perfectly, and there is no such thing as the perfect candidate. If you don't meet all the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you.
Does that spark your interest? Apply now.