Rojo Consultancy works globally for Fortune 500 helping them become truly digitally connected enterprises. Many of them run their business processes on several platforms and have hybrid system landscapes. They use the world's best ERP, CRM, and Software as a Service (SaaS) such as SAP, Salesforce, Coupa, ServiceNow, Amazon WS, and many more to name. With the ever-increasing demand for speed and innovation, new applications are added to their system landscapes, making integration a vital component in any enterprise in the digital space
Rojo specializes in systems integration, API management, and data analytics. We are partners with industry leaders such as SAP, SnapLogic, and Splunk. In addition to consultancy services, we build innovative software to enrich our partner platforms and offer managed services that support the entire enterprise integration lifecycle.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team. To streamline our communication with our audience we’re looking for a Software Tester to join our team. We expect you to require minimal direction and that you can drive projects to completion. As a Technical Writer you will:
- Gather technical information of our products and write for global end-users;
- Solve complex problems related to user assistance, training, and product use;
- Work with product managers, subject matter experts, software developers, customer support, and customers for product planning and development;
- Creates user-focused content, primarily online help, but possibly also tutorials, self-paced training courses, instructor-led training materials, graphics, and videos;
- Learn the software product, conducts research, and gain the knowledge necessary to write instructions for using the product;
- Plan, develop, and maintain new and existing information solutions for end-users of the software.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications;
- Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations;
- Familiarity with Confluence or other document hosting platforms.
Additional desired skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, computer engineering, or a related field;
- Two or more years of technical writing experience and the ability to translate business and complex technical ideas into appealing text that is accessible for a global audience;
- Speak and write English fluently at a near-native level;
- Nice to have: professional or native level Dutch or Spanish;
- Affinity with integration software platforms like Splunk, SAP Cloud Integration or SnapLogic is desirable.
What we offer:
- A remote position to begin with (but we’d love to have you at the office when it’s safe to do so!);
- Competitive salary and secondary employment benefits;
- Young, energetic and dynamic teammates;
- Working in an international and fast-moving environment;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and expand your career.