Enterprise Integration Consultant - Pune, India
Pune, Mahārāshtra, IndiaTechnology
We are looking for you
Do you believe that the world should be perfectly connected and that's why you love what you do? You would describe yourself as a problem solver and a builder of bridges between applications and teams? Do you know the true power of integrations and automation?
Does this sound like you? If you answered yes, we would love to meet you.
About the team and your role?
We are currently looking for integration consultants that are passionate about integration and understand what it takes to deliver TOP quality integration solutions to our clients and partners. You have an eagle-eye for identifying the integration challenges and the ability to translate those same business challenges into the best integration solutions. You can listen and stay calm under pressure and can be the linking pin between business and IT. You have seen integrations in different shapes, sizes, and colours, you can integrate any to any, either on-premise or cloud. You advise our clients about the best integration strategies based on best practices, analysts' recommendations, and architecture patterns.
Last but not least, to be successful in this position we expect you to apply your strong consultancy & integration skills. Part of your responsibilities is to support the different developing teams during the entire lifecycle of an interface, from requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and handing over to operational support.
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Integration Consultants to join our team. The ideal candidate has:
- Strong knowledge of integration principles and consultancy skills to be able to translate business to IT requirements.
- Hands-on experience in the integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios.
- In-depth technical, functional, and architectural expertise in integrating applications using different technologies such as but not limited to; REST, SOAP, ALE-IDocs, EDI, RFC, XI, HTTP, IDOC, JDBC, File/FTP, Mail, JMS.
- Solid middleware knowledge and web service skills.
- Good understanding of REST API and Web Services.
- Extensive experience with integrating 3rd party applications using Rest based services.
- Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in the software.
- Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Provided pre-and post-production deployment support end to end.
- Proven experience with full life cycle Integration implementation or rollout projects
- Demonstrated experience with deliverables planning, client-facing roles, and high pace environments.
What is Rojo all about?
Rojo Consultancy works globally for Fortune 500 helping them become truly digitally connected enterprises. Many of them run their business processes on several platforms and have hybrid system landscapes. They use the world's best ERP, CRM, and Software as a Service (SaaS) such as SAP, Salesforce, Coupa, ServiceNow, Amazon WS, and many more to name. With the ever-increasing demand for speed and innovation, new applications are added to their system landscapes, making integration a vital component in any enterprise in the digital space.
Rojo specializes in systems integration, API management, and data analytics. We are partners with industry leaders such as SAP, SnapLogic, and Splunk. In addition to consultancy services, we build innovative software to enrich our partner platforms and offer managed services that support the entire enterprise integration lifecycle.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Experience using SAP PO, SAP Cloud Integration, SnapLogic, Boomi, and/or API Management.
- Quick Learner and adapt to the new tools and technologies and evaluate their test applicability.
- Team Player with good technical, analytical, communication skills and client-driven mindset.
- A bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform.
- Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications;
- Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations.
- At least three years of previous experience in a similar role.
Additional desired skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or a related field
- Experience with any API Management Platform
- Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms and Event-based Integration Architecture such as Kafka
- Extensive experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Integration Suite or Cloud Integration (CPI)
- Experience in integration with main SAP backend systems (SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud)
- SAP PO experience in programming UDF’s, Modules, Look-Ups (RFC, SOAP, JDBC), BPM, Inbound and Outbound ABAP Proxies.
- Good understanding CI/CD concepts
- Speak and write English fluently
- Affinity and experience with integration platforms/software like Boomi, SAP Cloud Integration, or SnapLogic is desirable
What do we offer?
The chance to gain work experience in a dynamic and inspiring environment and launch your career
Plenty growth opportunities while working in a high energy and fun environment
The opportunity to work on innovative projects with colleagues who are genuinely proud of their contribution
Training and mentoring to support your professional development with a yearly education budget
International atmosphere with Multicultural environments (+- 20 nationalities)
A global, inclusive and diverse working climate within a world conscious organization.
Plus, other exciting benefits specific to each region.
Rojo is committed in achieving diversity & inclusion in terms of gender, caste, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, pregnancy, or other status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
No one fits a job description perfectly, and there is no such thing as the perfect candidate. If you don't meet all the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you.
Does that spark your interest? Apply now.